ISO13485 Training Course
We are running a 3-day training course aimed at Internal Auditors and Quality Management System Auditors to upgrade their knowledge to the ISO 13485 standard.
This course will teach students the principles of ISO 13485:2016 and how to use tools, as well as teach students how to apply methods and techniques to plan and conduct an ISO 13485:2016 Audit. Also, this course will give students the following:
– Interpretative skills in understanding the requirements of ISO 13485:2016
– Effective auditing techniques
– Practical knowledge of the Management System Approach
– Application of methods and techniques to conduct and generate findings on an ISO 13485:2016 audit.
– Core concepts and background on Medical devices – Quality management systems in the supply chain.
– Review of common compliance problems and possible solutions.
– Application of methods and techniques to gather, evaluate & and triangulate satisfactory objective evidence during an audit to determine the conformance of a system.
– Ability to generate accurate, appropriate, and comprehensive audit findings and conclusions.
The course will be held at the Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport / NEC for easy access to the airport or station. On the 22nd, 23rd and 24th of January 2024, the 3-day, non-residential course is priced at £1250+vat which includes lunch and refreshments.
Visit our website to see the course details or contact us to reserve a place.