Social Accountability Auditor Course
Date: 02 – 06 September 2024
Location:Mauritius – Voila Bagatelle Hotel
- Understand Social Accountability as a concept and its context, principles and intent.
- Define and interprete the requirements of the most common social accountability requirements with practical exercises – such as Child labour, Forced Labour, Health & Safety, Discrimination, Harassment, Freedom of Association, Disciplinary practices, Working Hours and Remuneration.
- The social audit process.
- Understand the linkages of social performance indicators and management system.
- Have an overview of the skills and knowledge required for social audits.
- Describe the social audit process and your toolkit.
- Planning and conducting a social audit inline with international practices – Site tour, document review, management and workers interviews – through a real life case study.